Chocolate Velvet Cupcakes with Browned-Butter-Cinnamon-Cream-Cheese Frosting (from.
You can cook Chocolate Velvet Cupcakes with Browned-Butter-Cinnamon-Cream-Cheese Frosting (from using 17 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Velvet Cupcakes with Browned-Butter-Cinnamon-Cream-Cheese Frosting (from
- It’s of Chocolate Velvet Cupcakes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of semisweet chocolate morsels.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- It’s 1 of 16oz package of light brown sugar.
- It’s 3 of large eggs.
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of 8oz container of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of hot water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Browned-butter-cinnamon-cream-cheese frosting.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 2 of 8oz packages of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 2 of 16oz packages of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Chocolate Velvet Cupcakes with Browned-Butter-Cinnamon-Cream-Cheese Frosting (from step by step
- Cupcakes: Preheat oven to 350°..
- Microwave morsels in a microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring at 30-second intervals..
- Beat butter and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until well blended (about 5 minutes)..
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until blended after each addition..
- Add melted chocolate; beat until blended..
- Sift together flour, baking soda, and salt..
- Gradually add to chocolate mixture alternately with sour cream, beginning and ending with flour mixture..
- Beat at low speed just until blended after each addition..
- Gradually add hot water in a slow, steady stream, beating at low speed just until blended..
- Stir in vanilla.
- Place 36 paper baking cups in 3 (12-cup) muffin pans; spoon batter into cups, filling three-fourths full..
- Bake at 350° for 18 to 20 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in centers comes out clean..
- Remove from pans to wire racks, and let cool completely (about 45 minutes)..
- Icing: Cook butter in a small heavy saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly, 6 to 8 minutes or until butter begins to turn golden brown..
- Immediately remove from heat..
- Pour butter into a bowl. Cover and chill 1 hour or until butter is cool and begins to solidify..
- Beat butter and cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add powdered sugar, beating until light and fluffy..
- Stir in cinnamon and vanilla.
- Pipe onto cupcakes.