Cinnamon Sugar Baked Donuts.
You can have Cinnamon Sugar Baked Donuts using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Sugar Baked Donuts
- Prepare 1 of Baking Spray.
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1 large of egg (extra large) slightly beaten.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of whole milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of stick unsalted butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
Cinnamon Sugar Baked Donuts instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray 2 doughnut pans well..
- Into a large bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. In a small bowl, whisk together the egg, milk, melted butter, and vanilla. Stir the wet mixture into the dry ingredients until just combined..
- Bake for 17 minutes pr until toothpick comes out clean..
- For the topping, melt the 8 tablespoons of butter in an 8-inch saute pan. Combine the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Dip each doughnut first in the butter and then in the cinnamon sugar, either on one side or both sides..