brown butter sea salt chocolate chip cookies stuffed with nutella and dulce de leche.
You can have brown butter sea salt chocolate chip cookies stuffed with nutella and dulce de leche using 15 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of brown butter sea salt chocolate chip cookies stuffed with nutella and dulce de leche
- It’s 2 stick of Salted Butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1 large of Egg.
- It’s 1 large of egg Yolk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vanilla or Plain Greek Yogurt.
- You need 2 1/3 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk chocolate chips.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 jar of of Nutella.
- Prepare 1 can of Dulce de Leche.
- Prepare 1 dash of Sea salt.
brown butter sea salt chocolate chip cookies stuffed with nutella and dulce de leche instructions
- 1. In a large skillet over medium heat, add the butter and cook, stirring slowly with a whisk until golden, nutty scented and foamy, about 3-5 minutes. set aside to cool. meanwhile, mix the flour, salt and baking soda in a bowl. 2. Separately, add the sugar and brown sugar to a standing mixer and add the browned butter. mix for 2 minutes to properly combine the sugar mixture. add the yogurt and vanilla and mix again. finally add the egg and egg yolk and mix for a few seconds or until the egg is incorporated. add the flour bowl contents and mix for 30-60 seconds before adding the chocolate chips. 3. Place a large sheet of saran wrap on the counter and dump out the dough. form the dough into a long log and cover tightly with saran wrap. refrigerate the dough overnight, or at least 2 hours. 4. Allow the dough to rest on the counter for 30-60 minutes before handling. slice the dough into circles to make it easier to flatten. 5. meanwhile, heat the oven to 350 and line a few baking shee.