You can have Dinner Rolls using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dinner Rolls
- It’s 4 C of Bread Flour.
- It’s 2.25 tsp of Active Dry Yeast.
- You need 1.5 C of Milk, warmed to 115°F.
- Prepare 1/4 C of Butter, melted.
- Prepare 1/4 C of (Dark) Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of Kosher Salt.
- You need 1 of Large Egg.
- It’s of neutral oil, for greasing.
- It’s of sea salt, for sprinkling.
- You need of melted butter, for brushing (about 1/4C).
Dinner Rolls step by step
- In the bowl of a stand mixer combine the warm milk, melted butter, sugar, and yeast. Let stand 5 minutes until foamy..
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the mixer bowl and mix until combined and pulling off the walls of the bowl..
- Lightly grease a large glass bowl with oil. Add the dough, cover with a damp towel, and let rest until doubled in size..
- Punch down and divide the dough into 12 equal parts..
- Knead the balls, gathering the edges of the dough toward the center to make a taut, round ball with a smooth top..
- Place the rolls on a parchment paper-lined 13×9 cake pan. Cover with a damp towel and let rise for 30 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F (190˚C)..
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the rolls have browned. Brush rolls with melted butter and lightly sprinkle the rolls with sea salt after about 10 minutes. Brush with melted butter again when you pull them out..