Cheesesteak Egg Rolls. Cheesesteak Egg Rolls. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These Philly cheesesteak egg rolls are made with rib eye steak, onions, peppers and provolone cheese, all wrapped up and fried to crispy perfection. Philly Cheesesteak Egg Rolls are America's favorite sandwich cocooned in a cheesy, crunchy egg This Philly Cheesesteak Egg Rolls Recipe might just be the most addicting way to devour Philly.
Cheesesteak Egg Rolls are basically the perfect fusion of American fast food and Chinese fast food in one. We love this recipe because they're so easy to make (and cheap!! Cheesesteak Egg Rolls – Tender shredded beef brisket in crispy fried egg rolls, served with a zesty We made these Cheesesteak Egg Rolls using a Certified Angus Beef brisket that was braised in a. You can have Cheesesteak Egg Rolls using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesesteak Egg Rolls
- You need 2 lbs of Shaved sirloin steak – cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 1 bag of coleslaw cabbage mix.
- Prepare of I bag of Sargentos cheddar cheese stick snacks – cut in half.
- Prepare 4 Tbs of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbs of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 2 stalk of green onions, chopped small pieces (optional).
- It’s 1 Tbs of olive oil.
- It’s of I egg, beaten.
- You need 1 pkg of egg roll wraps.
- Prepare of Replacement.
- It’s of Very very teriyaki sauce for the Soy sauce mixture.
These Cheesesteak Egg Rolls from Delish.com are a cheesesteak lovers dream. A cheesesteak rolled up and fried? What could be better than that? Gooey, melted cheese and juicy beef makes for a tasty dinner or party appetizer ready in no time at all!
Cheesesteak Egg Rolls step by step
- Mix soy sauce, sugar, sesames oil, garlic powder, onion powder, sesame seeds together.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan. Add steak and the soy sauce mixture and green onions until cooked through. Let it cool..
- Mix the steak mixture with the coleslaw mix. Set aside..
- Take egg roll wrap and wash the edges with egg wash all 4 sides.
- Add steak mixture to a corner of a wrap with a 1/2 cheese stick.
- Roll the corner, then tuck the 2 side corners and make sure the egg wash seals the wrap..
- Continue with the rest of the wraps..
- Heats shallow amount of olive oil in a frying pan enough pan fry the egg rolls rotate it so all sides are browned..
Spray egg rolls with cooking spray and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Philly Cheesesteak Egg Rolls – NO better way to eat cheesesteak! Cheesy, meaty on the inside These Philly cheesesteak egg rolls do not fall into that category. That is because Philly cheesesteak egg rolls are GREAT. Preparation Heat skillet with the tablespoon oil over medium heat.