Cinnamon roll casserole. Our Cinnamon Roll Casserole is a breakfast bake that combines the delight of the decadent morning sweet with the simplicity of a casserole. Refrigerated cinnamon rolls are transformed into a creamy, bread-pudding-like casserole in this quick and easy dessert recipe. This Cinnamon Roll Casserole from Delish.com is it.
Add bread cubes, and toss until they. Quick and easy Crock pot Cinnamon Roll Casserole. It is the perfect breakfast casserole to throw together in minutes. You can have Cinnamon roll casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon roll casserole
- You need 1 can of refrigerate cinnamon roll.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of almond milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cinnamon ground.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 1/2 of frozen banana optional.
- You need 1/4 cup of pecan optional.
Cinnamon roll casserole is the dreamiest breakfast you can imagine. Perfect for a Christmas morning treat or a birthday breakfast for your loved ones! These cinnamon rolls are reminiscent of my. Cinnamon Roll Casserole: An easy, delicious french toast type breakfast casserole that can be made using refrigerated cinnamon rolls and everyday ingredients!
Cinnamon roll casserole instructions
- Remove cinnamon roll from package and cut them.
- Spread the butter in the bread pan.
- Spread the cinnamon roll evenly in the pan topping with pecan and frozen banana.
- In a separate bowl combined eggs milk vanilla and cinnamon whisk and pour over cinnamon roll.
- Cook at 350 f for 25 to 30 minutes until center is set, serve with icing that came with package enjoy 😉.
This cinnamon roll casserole goes together quick and your family will love it. This is a Pillsbury cinnamon roll casserole recipe that uses refrigerated pre-made cinnamon rolls from the can. Say hello to Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll Casserole. AKA the most delicious way to eat cinnamon rolls ever. It only takes mintues to prep and cooks up crispy around the edges and gooey in the middle.