Chicken lasagna rolls. Chicken Bacon Alfredo Roll Ups – Creamy Chicken Alfredo Pasta Recipe. Get ready to roll with this twist on the Italian fave! Follow Sara's instructions to make this original dish.
CHICKEN SPINACH LASAGNA ROLLS — A cheesy chicken and spinach mixture is rolled in lasagna noodles and baked in this easy but elegant dinner recipe. Well, these creamy chicken Alfredo lasagna roll-ups solve this problem. Bulked up with chicken Lasagna roll-ups are significantly quicker to assemble and you can make as few or as many as you. You can have Chicken lasagna rolls using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken lasagna rolls
- It’s 4 of chicken breast cooked and shredded.
- It’s 12 of cooked lasagna noodles.
- It’s 4 tbs of butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of minced onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of diced red peppers.
- It’s 1 of Roma tomato diced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 5 tbs of flour.
- It’s 4 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 4 cups of mozzarella shredded.
- You need 1 tsp of chipotle garlic seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Montreal chicken seasoning.
Each lasagna pasta is rolled up with sauce, chicken, and bacon. Smothered in more sauce and baked to perfection! Lasagna Roll Ups are everything you'd find in a traditional lasagna dish. On a clean surface, assemble the roll-ups.
Chicken lasagna rolls instructions
- Cook and shred chicken (I cooked in instant pot with 1 cup water and chicken seasoning 8 minutes) shred in kitchenaid mixer with paddle attachment or shred with forks.
- Boil lasagna noodles and rinse in cold water.
- In a saucepan or deep frying pan sauté butter, onion, garlic, pepper and tomato until soft.
- Add flour and whisk in chicken broth at medium heat until it thickens.
- Turn off heat and add heavy cream whisking together.
- Put some sauce in the bottom of a baking dish (use a 9x 13 for 12 rolls or use a square dish for 9 rolls).
- Place shredded chicken and shredded mozzarella on lasagna noodle and roll up. Place rolls next to each other in the baking dish.
- Cover rolls with the sauce and top with shredded mozzarella.
- Bake 350 for 30 minutes.
Start by laying a cooked lasagna noodle flat. Creamy Chicken & Spinach Lasagna Rolls. Rich ricotta- and chicken-stuffed individual rolls make for a delicious dinner, or an easily transportable lunch. These healthy Chicken Lasagna Roll Ups made with whole wheat or brown rice pasta, artichoke hearts and white sauce are fun to make with kids and make a fancy tasty dinner. Individual lasagna rolls make this dish both fun and easy to eat.