Cinnamon Rolls. Nothing says Sunday morning like a warm, gooey batch of homemade cinnamon rolls. Finish them with a generous topping of frosting, and be prepared to lick. We have overnight cinnamon rolls, bacon-wrapped cinnamon rolls, and more.
Ree Drummond's famous cinnamon rolls are utterly delicious and worth the time it takes to make them from scratch. Don't be afraid to drown them in frosting. Try these easy cinnamon rolls with vanilla icing as a treat for afternoon tea. You can have Cinnamon Rolls using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Rolls
- It’s of Dough.
- You need 1 cup of warm water.
- You need 3/4 c of buttermilk, room temp.
- It’s 1/2 c of sugar.
- You need 1/4 c of melted butter.
- It’s 3 T of regular yeast.
- Prepare 1/2 T of salt.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 5-6 c of flour.
- Prepare of Filling.
- You need 1 c of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of & 1/2-2 T cinnamon.
- Prepare 4 T of salted butter, room temp.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of almond extract.
- It’s of Frosting.
- Prepare 4-5 T of milk.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 1/2 c of powdered sugar.
- It’s 6 T of softened butter.
They're delicious served warm or cold – you can also make them ahead and freeze. These Cinnamon Rolls are the ultimate Cinnabon clone. Throw out your old recipes because you'll never need another Cinnamon Roll Recipe again! Cinnamon rolls may look the same from the outside, but they do come in a few different varieties.
Cinnamon Rolls step by step
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the dough hook, add the water, buttermilk, sugar, melted butter, and yeast. Mix. Let sit for 10-15 minutes. The yeast will get bubbly..
- Once the yeast is bubbly add salt, eggs, and flour. Mix for 8-10 minutes. After mixing, cover the bowl with plastic wrap and allow the dough to rest for 10 minutes..
- In the meantime, prepare the filling. In a small bowl add the brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and almond extract. Stir to combine..
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place a silat mat on a baking sheet. Roll out dough on a greased countertop. (I lightly spray my counter top with cooking spray… I used Bakers Joy). Roll the dough into a 14"x18" rectangle. Using the back of a spoon, smear the softened butter over the top of the dough. Sprinkle the cinnamon brown sugar filling evenly over the softened butter..
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, or with a hand held mixer, beat the butter until smooth. Add the powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla extract. Beat until well incorporated..
- When the cinnamon rolls are finished baking, remove from the oven, and let them sit for 3 minutes or so. Frost the rolls when warm..
- Best when served warm and eaten in the same day. However, you can store these in an airtight container for 3 days..
Two cinnamon rolls may have similar ingredients only to have totally different textures—one gooey. "Make fluffy, soft homemade cinnamon rolls at home just like the best bakeries! Homemade cinnamon rolls never seem like a project you can undertake in the morning and have To make these easier cinnamon rolls a feasible breakfast option, we ditched the yeast in favor of. Cinnamon Rolls. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. These wonderful cinnamon rolls are on the table in an hour – no waiting for hours or overnight. They are simple and quick to put together.