Stuffed Cabbage Rolls.
You can cook Stuffed Cabbage Rolls using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- You need 2 tbsp. of cooking oil.
- It’s Half of cabbage (used 6 leaves).
- Prepare 1 lb. of ground meat.
- Prepare of For stuffing.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 20 g of panko(bread crumbs).
- You need of Ground black pepper.
- You need of Oregano.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Carrots.
- It’s 1 stalk of green onions.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of flour.
- Prepare of For sauce.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- It’s 1 of large garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 5 of medium diced tomatoes.
- You need 50 ml of tomato juice.
- You need 1 cup of chicken stock.
Stuffed Cabbage Rolls step by step
- Mixed the ground meat, onions and stuffed ingredients. Set aside.
- Boil the cabbage leaves. Sprinkled with salt. Set aside in ice water. Drain.
- Stuffed the ingredients in the cabbage leaves and roll it up..
- Heat up the pan. Add 2 tbsp cooking oil, sautee the garlic and bay leaves till it fragrance..
- Add the diced tomatoes and juice, and the stock..
- Add the cabbage rolls. And let it boil for 20mins. In a Medium to low fire..
- Serve and Enjoy. 😁.