Egg Roll Wrapper Chicken and Dumplings.
You can have Egg Roll Wrapper Chicken and Dumplings using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egg Roll Wrapper Chicken and Dumplings
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped mushrooms.
- You need 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need 1 cup of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 3 cups of chicken stock, more or less to suit preference.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked quinoa.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded chicken. I used three chicken legs.
- It’s 5 sheets of egg roll wrappers.
Egg Roll Wrapper Chicken and Dumplings instructions
- Heat oil in a pan, and saute mushrooms with a little salt until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add minced garlic, and saute until just fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add chopped tomatoes, and saute for about two minutes.
- Add cream of chicken soup.
- Whisk in chicken stock. I used homemade stock that I made from cooking the chicken 🐔 for this recipe..
- Stir in quinoa to thicken the soup.
- Stir in shredded chicken.
- Bring to a boil and tear the egg roll dough into large pieces, dropping each piece into the soup one a time..
- Lower the heat so that the soup is just bubbling, stirring occasionally, for about 15 minutes..
- I hope you enjoy : ).