You can have Pretzel Rolls using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pretzel Rolls
- You need 1 cup of evaporated milk.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 envelope of dry yeast.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of Boiling solution——————–.
- You need 2-1/2 quarts of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of baking soda.
- You need of Coating—————.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
Pretzel Rolls step by step
- Heat milk and butter. Don't boil. Combine with undissolved yeast and brown sugar in a large mixer bowl..
- Mix in the flour and salt. Mix it well. Then knead about 7-8 minutes..
- Coat with olive oil. Put into a bowl and let it rise for 1 hour..
- After it has raised up preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit spray baking sheet with nonstick spray..
- Deflate the dough then form into 4 medium sized ball with a flat part on one end..
- Combine boiling solution and bring to a boil. Boil each one of the buns for 2 minutes, turning after 1 minute..
- Remove them from the boiling solution and place on the sprayed baking sheet..
- Beat the egg and brush the tops of the rolls. Score the tops with a cross atop each one..
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes..
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees Fahrenheit continue to bake till browned about 12-15 minutes..
- Take out of oven and let cool. When cooled slice for sandwiches or burgers and so on…. I should have scored them just a bit deeper..
- I hope you enjoy!.