Blueberry And Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls. Cheese & Berry Stuffed Crescent RollsFun Money Mom. powdered sugar, cream cheese, strawberries, crescent rolls, blueberries. Blueberry season is right around the corner! This blueberry cream cheese danish with crescent rolls is the dessert you'll want to make this spring!
You'll need: fresh blueberries, lemon juice, sugar, crescent rolls, cream cheese, butter, sugar sprinkles (optional), powdered sugar, and a wee bit of milk. Add the blueberries to a small mixing bowl. Sprinkle the lemon juice and granulated sugar on top of them and toss to coat. You can have Blueberry And Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry And Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls
- You need 1 cup of cream cheese(room temperature).
- You need 2 tbsp of ricotta cheese.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of castor sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon zest.
- Prepare 1 of egg,slightly beaten.
- Prepare 1tube of pillsbury crescent rolls(8 oz).
- You need of Ingredients for blueberry jam.
- It’s 150 gm of blueberries.
- Prepare 1& 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1large pinch of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon zest.
- You need 1& 1/4 tsp of cornstarcth dissolved in 2 tbsp cold water.
Blueberry Cream Cheese Breakfast Braid The ultimate EASY Crescent roll recipe! Meet your new favorite breakfast pastry! This super-simple Blueberry Cream Cheese Breakfast Braid is made from store-bought crescent sheets, along with fresh blueberries, and almonds and a baked to perfection. Recipes using crescent rolls and cream cheese may look fancy but the beauty of it is that it's also super easy. Top the cream cheese with one strawberry, cut in two pieces and placed side by side.
Blueberry And Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls step by step
- In a nonstick skillet add all the ingredients except cornstarch and let cook on simmer. When it starts thickening and the blue berries turn soft and mushy add cornstaertch. Let cook for a few minutes until it reaches a jam consistency (it will thickens further when cool). turn heat off and let cool..
- In a mixing bowl add the cream cheese,ricotta,castor sugar and lemon zest.Whisk until smooth and keep aside..
- Unroll the crescent roll dough out of the box on to a slightly floured surface. Cut along the perforation to get 8 triangles..
- On each triangle apply the cream cheese mixture.Then place a little jam on the cream cheese.Place the jam on the broadest part of the triangle..
- Gently wrap the dough around the jam.Brush the rolls with egg white..
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper. Gently place the rolls on it and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degree C for 15 -20 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove to a cooling rack and let cool for a few minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature..
Wrap the crescent dough around the fruit and cheese. We've also got a blueberry cream cheese crescent roll recipe and a cherry dessert using cream cheese and crescent rolls or puff pastry so be sure to check those out too! So let's see how we make these easy Strawberry Crescent Roll Cheesecake Bars. Blueberry Cream Cheese Breakfast Braids are filled with sweet, fresh blueberries, creamy cream cheese, and zesty lemon. They are extremely easy to whip together and only require a few ingredients.