Japanese Omelet (Egg Roll).
You can cook Japanese Omelet (Egg Roll) using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Japanese Omelet (Egg Roll)
- It’s 2 pieces of Egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Konbu Tsuyu.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chopped Spring Onion (If you like).
- Prepare 3 tsp of Salad Oil (cooking Oil).
Japanese Omelet (Egg Roll) step by step
- Beat the eggs into a bowl and beat them by running chopsticks through the egg white. (Not to foam them up).
- Add Milk and Konbu Tsuyu. Mix it well. If you like the spring Onion, then add it..
- Heat the Omlet pan and add 1tsp oil. Remove excess oil with a peper towel..
- Add 1/3 of egg mixture to the pan and move the egg so that it’s spread evenly across the pan..
- When the egg is half-cooked, roll up the omelet. (If yo use a spatula, you can roll easily.).
- Add 1tsp oil in the empty space of the pan. Remove excess oil again..
- Add another 1/3 of egg mixtures to the empty part of the pan..
- Lift up the cooked egg with the spatula and tip the pan so that new egg mixture flows underneath it, covering the whole pan..
- When the rest of egg mixture is mostly cooked, but still slightly runny, roll the egg..
- Continue to roll the cooked egg mixture to one side of the pan, add 1tsp oil and remove excess oil, and then add 1/3 egg mixture and roll it..