A Cinnamon Roll in a mug.
You can cook A Cinnamon Roll in a mug using 15 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of A Cinnamon Roll in a mug
- It’s of For Icing.
- You need 3 tablespoons of confectioner's sugar.
- Prepare 1/2-1 tablespoon of milk.
- Prepare of For Cinnamon Bun.
- It’s 9 tablespoons of all purpose flour.
- It’s 3/4 of teaspon baking powder.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 3-4 1/2 tablespoons of milk.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need of For Cinnamon sugar.
- You need of melted butter for brushing, about 1/2 taabiesoppn.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tablespoons of light brown sugar.
- It’s of For Cooking.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of water.
A Cinnamon Roll in a mug instructions
- Make Frosting.
- In a small bowl whisk confectioner's sugar with milk until smooth, set aside while making cinnamon bun.
- Spray a 10 ounce mug or ramekin with bakers spraynfectioners.
- Combine in a biwl flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add milk mixed with vabilla slowly adding just enough to form a soft dough.
- Turn out on to flour dusted work surface and knead into a soft ball.
- Roll put into a 4 inch sqare, brush well the surface with melted butter.
- Combine cinnam and brown sugar in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar over dough.
- Roll up.
- Place in prepared mug and add the teaspoon of water over the top.
- Microwave for about 45 to 60 seconds depending on your microwave. A toothpick should come put just clean. It will continue to cool a bit as ot cools. Run a thin knife around mug and turn cake out.
- Frost with glaze and eat warm.