Butter Sugar Buns.
You can cook Butter Sugar Buns using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Butter Sugar Buns
- Prepare 300 g of all purpose flour.
- You need 4 g of instant yeast.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 20 grams of corn flour or potatoes flour.
- Prepare 20 grams of milk powder.
- Prepare 50 grams of sugar.
- It’s 50 grams of soft butter.
- It’s 1 teaspoons of salt.
- It’s 110 ml of warm milk.
- Prepare 6 pcs of butter (10g *6) for topping.
Butter Sugar Buns instructions
- Lightly greased a 9 inches diameter round baking tin or any desire tin. In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients except butter. Knead till incorporated. Add in butter till smooth. Remove & place in greased bowl. Cover & let it rise double in size..
- Divide into 6 equal portions. Shape the dough into a round ball and arrange in the square baking tin. Cover the tin and let it proof until double in size (about 40 minutes depending on day’s weather)..
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius. Once it is ready, with sharp knife and place a strip of butter on the groove and lastly sprinkle some sugar prior baking. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until golden brown..