Honey Butter Dinner Rolls. These tried & true Honey Butter Rolls are my favorite dinner rolls to make! They're unbelievably soft, fluffy, and just melt in your mouth. And after today I still won't have plain dinner rolls on my blog because who wants a plain dinner roll when you can have a warm, honey-buttered, golden brown.
Soft and fluffy dinner rolls infused with sweet honey and topped with homemade honey butter right after baking. They're absolutely a must for your While the rolls bake, mix the topping ingredients together to make a creamy honey butter. Remove the rolls from the oven when they are done and. You can cook Honey Butter Dinner Rolls using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey Butter Dinner Rolls
- It’s of Yeast Rolls:.
- Prepare 1 cup of warm whole milk (about 110°F).
- You need 2 tbsp. of granulated sugar, divided.
- Prepare 2 1/4 tsp. of instant yeast.
- You need 3 cups of bread flour + more as needed, divided.
- It’s 1 of large egg, at room temperature.
- You need 1/4 cup of unsalted butter, softened to room temperature.
- It’s 1 tsp. of salt.
- It’s of Honey Butter:.
- You need 3 tbsp. of unsalted butter, softened to room temperature.
- You need 1 tbsp. of honey.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
If you are looking for an incredible recipe for rolls for Thanksgiving, this is it! I found this recipe on Red Star Yeast web site, and it is absolutely. The ultimate light and fluffy dinner rolls, made with yeast for a classic holiday side dish. Top them off with some whipped honey butter!
Honey Butter Dinner Rolls instructions
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a bread hook attachment, stir together the milk, yeast and 1 tbsp of the sugar. Cover and let it sit for 5 or so minutes, then add 1 cup of the bread flour, the egg, the butter (sliced into 4 pieces), the additional 1 tbsp of sugar and the salt. Beat on low speed for 30 seconds or so, until combined, then scrape down the sides of the bowl and add the additional 2 cups of bread flour..
- Beat on medium speed until the dough comes together and pulls away from the sides and bottom of the bowl. If needed, add about 1/4-1/2 cup more bread flour to get it to the right consistency. Keep the mixer going for another 2 or so minutes, to knead the dough. Place the dough into a bowl thats been lightly greased with oil and turn it all around so the dough is lightly coated in the oil. Then place a clean kitchen towel over the top and let the dough rise for 2-ish hours, until double in size..
- Grease a 9×13" baking pan and set it aside. After the rise time, punch the dough down and divide the dough into 15 equal pieces. Shape each piece into a smooth ball and place them into the prepared pan. Then cover the pan with the towel and let them do their second rise, for an additional hour, until they're puffy. Towards the end of the rise time, preheat the oven to 350°F and prepare the honey butter by just mixing the butter, salt and honey together in a small bowl..
- Bake for 15-25 minutes on the lower rack of your oven, until the tops are golden brown, rotating the pan halfway through cook time. If they seem to be browning too quickly, tent some foil loosely over the top, so the tops don't burn before the centers cook through. As soon as they come out of the oven, spread the honey butter evenly over the tops. Let them cool off for just a couple minutes before serving..
- If you wanted to prepare the rolls in advance: prepare the dough, do the 1st rise and divide the dough into 15 pieces. Shape the rolls, place into the pan, then cover them tightly and place them into the fridge for up to 16 hours. Take them out at least 3 hours before you need them, let them rise, covered, for 1-2 hours, then bake as directed..
Our homemade honey buttermilk dinner rolls have amazing texture and flavor. Make them for a dinner or freeze some for everyday meals. Who doesn't love homemade dinner rolls with their yeasty aroma and soft, inviting texture? Honey and buttermilk team up to add extra flavor and texture. Honey Butter Dinner Rolls – A light and fluffy homemade dinner rolls recipe that goes with just about anything!