Brown Sugar Pecan Pie.
You can have Brown Sugar Pecan Pie using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brown Sugar Pecan Pie
- It’s 1 cup of Brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of White sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 1 cup of Chopped pecans.
Brown Sugar Pecan Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In large bowl beat eggs and add in melted butter. Stir in sugars and flour. Last add milk, vanilla, and pecans..
- Pour into unbaked 9" pie shell. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes at 400°F. Reduce heat to 350°F and bake for 30-40 minutes more, or until done..