Portuguese Milk Tarts.
You can cook Portuguese Milk Tarts using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Portuguese Milk Tarts
- You need 300 grams of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 50 grams of melted butter.
- Prepare 100 grams of flour.
- You need 2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of lemon peel.
Portuguese Milk Tarts instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Boil the 2 cups of milk in a pot with the lemon peel then set aside and let cool.
- In a mixer add the eggs and the sugar mix well until combined.
- Then add the melted butter and the flour mix well until combined.
- Remove the lemon peel from the milk and slowly add the milk mix well.
- Spray a muffin pan witb pam and poor the liquid mixture into each pan about 3/4 way full.
- Cook in preheated over for 20 mins.
- Remove from oven let cool slightly remove from pan sprinkle with cinnamon.