Apple fritter. Learn how to make an Apple Fritters Recipe! I hope you enjoy this easy, and delicious Apple Fritters Recipe! Reviews for: Photos of Mom's Apple Fritters.
Apple Fritters are luscious deep fried donuts filled with apples, cinnamon and drizzled with an easy three ingredient glaze. You can have these scrumptious warn apple fritters in your hands in less than. See more ideas about apple fritters, fritters, apple recipes. You can have Apple fritter using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple fritter
- It’s 4 of Apples.
- It’s of Lemon water.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare of Oil to fry them in.
- You need of Cinnamon sugar mix for the topping.
This quick and easy recipe for apple fritter rings stars juicy apple slices bathed in buttermilk batter and fried to golden brown perfection. This easy apple fritter recipe is loaded with fresh apples and dipped in a sweet donut glaze. Apple fritters are the perfect donut to make for the fall season since apples taste best this time of year. A fritter is a portion of dough, meat, seafood, fruit, vegetables or other ingredients which have been battered or breaded and fried.
Apple fritter step by step
- Cut and peel 3 apples then put them in lemon water.
- In a medium size bowl mix 1 1/2 cups of flour, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of baking powder with 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- In a different bowl mix 1/2 cup of milk with 2 eggs.
- Put the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Now it is all mixed.
- Take your apples and mix into the dough.
- After you put the apples in melt 1 tablespoon of butter and mix.
- Now heat up some oil.
- Let's fry them UP ALSO PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!!!!.
- Now enjoy also you can put a lemon glaze on if you want to ☺️.
Fritters are prepared in both sweet and savory varieties. They're destined to be a new family favorite! Try to pour the batter as flat as possible, it will puff out a lot, I pour it in a circle into the oil. Recipe: Glazed Apple Fritters. by Naomi Robinson. Turn the dough out onto a floured surface.