Healthy eggnog muffins. They're supremely moist and tender, with almost the same texture as cupcakes, and plenty of those cozy spices. These muffins are also quick and simple to make (no. Breakfast egg muffins are an easy, healthy, low carb, keto breakfast meal prep recipe.
They are muffins that have the remarkable texture and flavor of classic cake doughnuts, plus a generous glug of eggnog for good. These Healthy Egg Muffins are studded with spinach, cherry tomatoes, capsicum / bell peppers These egg muffins are intended to be healthy but I won't judge if you want to load them up with. Oatmeal Eggnog Muffins – Get into the Holiday Season with these amazing, tender and moist eggnog muffins! You can cook Healthy eggnog muffins using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy eggnog muffins
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of butter melted.
- Prepare 2 of egg whites.
- It’s of Heaping 1/2 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 3 tbsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare 2.5 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1.5 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 4-5 tbsp of munk fruit sweetener powder.
- You need 2 1/2 of AP cups flour.
- You need 1 cup of almond milk eggnog.
- You need of Optional- 1-1 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips (or sugar free).
That's why I made these muffins sort of healthy. Balance is the key to my game. 😉. Healthier homemade eggnog with cooked eggs – safe and healthy for the whole family. Want to enjoy eggnog without all the guilt?
Healthy eggnog muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°. Melt the butter in the bowl then add wet ingredients. Mix well..
- Add flour and mix to combine. Grease 11-12 muffin tins and bake for 25 min..
These Healthy Egg Muffins are super simple and delicious! Add cheese, meat and veggies to make these tasty breakfast muffins, or customize them with your favorite ingredients. Our easy Eggnog Muffins will capture the flavor of Christmas's essential beverage in a format that's perfect for Christmas brunch. These holiday muffins are sweet enough to serve for dessert, too. It does have "egg" in its name.but that might just be wishful thinking.