Banana nut bread with chocolate chips. I have only ever made banana bread with oil in the batter, not butter. Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan. Don't waste your bruised and overriped bananas.
Make sure to try my Chocolate Banana Bread But I will tell you I have officially cracked the banana bread code here. This chocolate chip banana bread that I am sharing with you today is. This banana quick bread is full of chocolate chips and toasted heart-healthy walnuts so you get a taste of nuts and chocolate in each bite. You can have Banana nut bread with chocolate chips using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana nut bread with chocolate chips
- Prepare 1 of banana – slices.
- You need 3 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 cup of Brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of walnuts.
- You need 8 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
Make a well in the dry ingredients and stir in the wet ingredients until just combined. Add bananas, walnuts and chocolate chips. This might be the best banana bread ever, and boy do people love banana bread. Serve for brunch, a snack or dessert.
Banana nut bread with chocolate chips instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick spray..
- In a medium bowl, mash ripe bananas until smooth and slightly chunky..
- In a large bowl combine melted or softened butter with brown sugar until smooth..
- Add in eggs and whisk until smooth.
- To mixture, add milk and vanilla extract until combined. Add in in the mashed bananas to the batter and mix until incorporated..
- Add in flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt to batter and gently stir until batter is combined. Do not over mix, batter lumps are okay..
- Gently fold in chocolate chips or chopped chocolate (reserve 1/2 cup for topping) and walnuts until just combined..
- Pour batter into a prepared loaf tin, smooth the top and top with a few banana slices and remaining chocolate. Bake banana bread for 50-60 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean..
- Allow banana bread to cool for 10-20 minutes before transferring to a wire rack and slicing..
At the end the batter should be barely blended (it will be thick). Pour the batter into the greased loaf pan. Sprinkle the chocolate chips on top, if desired. While this banana bread may look like a humble loaf speckled with chocolate chips, it is so much more than that. I think you could even say the combination of peanut butter, chocolate, and bananas together are a little bit "extra." This bread is packed with ingredients that make great pairings, but.