Vegetable Ham Egg Sandwiches. Our meal for today is double ham and cheese vegetable egg sandwich. This Dish is Healthy and taste Good. Why not to try This double ham and cheese.
Learn how to make Ham and Swiss Egg Sandwiches. Ham and eggs may be a breakfast classic, but they're even better for lunch: try sliced or quartered hard-boiled eggs layered with a salty black forest ham and a bit of mayo on a hearty white bread. This recipe first ran with the Saveur.com story Perfect Pairs: Two-Ingredient Sandwiches ». You can cook Vegetable Ham Egg Sandwiches using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Ham Egg Sandwiches
- You need 12 of Sandwich bread slices.
- It’s 6 of Eggs.
- It’s 6 tbsp of Milk *for scrambled eggs.
- Prepare 6 tsp of Honey *for scrambled eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Butter *for scrambled eggs.
- It’s 1 of Cucumber.
- It’s 2 of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 12 of Ham slices.
- Prepare to taste of Mayonnaise.
Ham and eggs sandwiches are simple to prepare and delicious. I enjoy them served up for lunch with a bowl of soup. They also make a nice breakfast sandwich, as well. I just want to add a few suggestions.
Vegetable Ham Egg Sandwiches step by step
- Add honey & milk to beaten eggs and mix well..
- Put butter in a pan and make scrambled eggs..
- Slice ham, cucumber & tomato..
- Place scrambled eggs, cucumber, tomato, mayonnaise and ham on sandwich bread. *To keep the bread dry, place cucumber & tomato between scrambled eggs & ham slices!.
- Top it with another slice of a bread and push gently..
- Cut in two portions, and then serve!.
- With English muffins is also good! Recipe ID : 13225361.
- Also good! "Greek Yoghurt Tuna Sandwiches" Recipe ID : 13093649.
I find that the spices in this recipe create a nice blend. Great way to use up hard boiled eggs, with a little more flair than plain old egg salad. Time to prepare includes chill time. This has become an Easter tradition for us. It's a delicious way to use up the hard boiled eggs and ham from the holiday.