Slow cooker Mississippi chicken (sandwiches). slow-cooker mississippi roast sandwiches Entree Soul Food. Just a few flavorful ingredients turn this simple slow-cooker pot roast into a memorable sandwich filling. Slow Cooker Mississippi Chicken is a spin off of the infamous Mississippi Pot Roast.
SLOW COOKER MISSISSIPPI CHICKEN Here is my version of Mississippi Chicken. I did not add butter to this recipe. The chicken thighs have plenty of buttery. You can have Slow cooker Mississippi chicken (sandwiches) using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow cooker Mississippi chicken (sandwiches)
- It’s 4 of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- Prepare 1 package of ranch seasoning.
- It’s 1 package of au jus gravy mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced pepperoncinis.
- Prepare 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- It’s of Hamburger buns.
- It’s slices of Provolone cheese.
Easy pulled chicken sandwiches topped with a sweet and tangy cabbage slaw. This healthy pulled chicken sandwich recipe is made in the slow cooker and is perfect for feeding a crowd at your next BBQ, potluck or party! Mississippi Chicken is a simple crockpot chicken recipe – just dump and go for juicy, flavorful chicken that is perfect over mashed potatoes or in a sandwich. You could use thighs, if you prefer dark meat.
Slow cooker Mississippi chicken (sandwiches) step by step
- Place chicken in crockpot and sprinkle on both packages of seasoning add pepperoncinis and place stick of butter on top.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Shread chicken and mix up and serve on hamburger buns and top with a slice of provolone cheese if desired.
Top slow-cooker-chicken-sandwiches recipes just for you. Make dinner tonight, get skills for a lifetime. Try exclusive recipes with step-by-step video instruction from Pro instructors. If you love the peppery kick of pepperoncini peppers, this easy slow cooker meal will be a favorite. It's easy to make for gameday or a weeknight meal and leftovers keep wonderfully.