BLAT (Bacon, Lettuce, Avocado, Tomato) Sandwich. Reviews for: Photos of BLATs (Bacon-Lettuce-Avocado-Tomato Sandwiches). BLATs (Bacon-Lettuce-Avocado-Tomato Sandwiches). this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. A BLT is a type of sandwich, named for the initials of its primary ingredients, bacon, lettuce and tomato.
This wonderful "Mouth Party" is great between bread slices or rolled on a tortilla and sliced as a pinwheel "Appeteaser". Also, a small dollop on a cracker works well too. Creamy avocado, sweet heirloom tomatoes, salty bacon and crisp lettuce – like a bite of heaven. You can have BLAT (Bacon, Lettuce, Avocado, Tomato) Sandwich using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BLAT (Bacon, Lettuce, Avocado, Tomato) Sandwich
- Prepare 4 of bacon strips.
- Prepare 1 of avocado.
- You need Half of a tomato.
- You need to taste of ice berg lettuce.
- You need 2 of toast slices.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garlic aoli.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
BLT sandwiches became a minor obsession of mine in early August. As soon the first heirloom tomatoes appeared, visions of colorful slices in bacon-loaded sandwiches danced in my head. Upgrade your classic BLT to our ultimate bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich with avocado. Sliced avocado and tomato, lettuce with toasted whole wheat bread.
BLAT (Bacon, Lettuce, Avocado, Tomato) Sandwich step by step
- Cook the bacon in a frying pan on high heat. Cook the bacon the way you like it..
- Put the bread in the toaster and toast it as you like it.
- Add the garlic aoli to the toast. Make sure it’s spread evenly.
- Cut the avocado in half and mash it in a bowl if it’s hard or mash it on the toast. Spread evenly on the toast and add salt and pepper.
- Slice the tomato and add them on top of the avocado.
- Once the bacon is done remove the oil by putting it on a paper towel. Then cut the bacon in half and put it on the toast.
- Add the ice berg lettuce on top and your sandwich is done! Enjoy 😊.
Of course he thinks he invented this sandwich, and he did, as have thousands of other avocado lovers around the world. Spread remaining mayonnaise on one side of each slice of bread. Stack lettuce and tomato evenly between two slices of bread. A BLT is a sandwich consisting of bacon lettuce and tomato and it is a classic with good reason as the salty bacon, the crisp lettuce and sweet and the juicy tomatoes is a magical combination! Chicken Club Pizza — Chicken, bacon, lettuce and tomato come together for a deli fave translated into a melty, hot pizza.