Monte Cristo Chicken bake. Monte Cristo Chicken Bake is a creamy, hearty chicken bake that is a complete meal in one dish. This chicken bake is flavorful, delicious, and easy to make! MONTE CRISTO CHICKEN BAKE Like this recipe?
Add butter; swirl pan until butter incorporates and sauce thickens slightly. A perfect Monte Cristo sandwich has a few classic markers: soft white bread, thinly sliced deli ham, creamy Gruyère cheese, and a custardy egg dip She's a master of everyday baking, family cooking, and harnessing good light. Meghan approaches food with an eye towards budgeting — both time and. You can cook Monte Cristo Chicken bake using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Monte Cristo Chicken bake
- It’s of Sauce:.
- You need 1/4 C of sour cream.
- It’s 1/4 C of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 C of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of thyme (fresh or dried).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of chives, chopped.
- You need of Chicken bake:.
- You need 2 Tbsp of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1/2 C of uncooked rice.
- It’s 2 of large chicken breasts, pounded and cut into 4 pieces.
- It’s 12 slices of virginia ham or canadian bacon.
- You need 8 slices of Swiss cheese.
- You need 4-8 slices of extra sharp provolone, depending how much you like.
I was craving a Monte Cristo one day but we didn't have any turkey or ham. I also recommend when you melt the cheese on the hot dog with the lid on it pouring a splash of chicken broth in the pan before you cover it over MMMM steamy chicken goodness! Baked Monte Cristo Sandwiches. to favorites. Sprinkle the pastries with the confectioners' sugar.
Monte Cristo Chicken bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 375. Mix the sauce ingredients together in a bowl and set aside. Pound the chicken breasts for an even thickness to cook evenly and cut into 4 pieces..
- In a cooking sprayed 9"x13" baking dish, sprinkle the rice over the bottom. Now place the 4 chicken breast pieces on top of the rice. Spread the chicken with the dijon mustard, making a nice layer on each piece. Layer the ham on the chicken. Spread the sauce mixture over top of it all. Top each piece of chicken with the cheeses..
- Bake covered for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes until golden brown and thickened. Serve..
Our mission at Monte Cristo Bakery is to approach every product with a simple philosophy, "Quality Above All Else". We strive to use superior ingredients and deliver superior service. A Monte Cristo is a fried ham and cheese sandwich that is a variation of the French classic Croque Monsieur sandwich. Remove the plastic wrap then rewrap the sandwich in the foil. Enjoy bread filled with turkey and cheese coated with egg mixture and cereal; served with cranberry sauce – perfect appetizers for a party.