Triple Chocolate Cookies.
You can cook Triple Chocolate Cookies using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Triple Chocolate Cookies
- You need 190 g of Unbleached All Purpose Flour,.
- It’s 48 g of High Quality Unsweetened Cocoa Powder Preferably Valrhona,.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of Baking Soda,.
- It’s 1 TSP of Sea Salt,.
- You need 12 g of Blackstrap Molasses,.
- You need 134 g of Dark Muscovado Sugar,.
- Prepare 104 g of Granulated Sugar,.
- Prepare 167 g of Unsalted Butter Room Temperature,.
- It’s 60 g of Eggs Lightly Beaten,.
- It’s 107 g of High Quality Semisweet Chocolate Chips Preferably Valrhona,.
- It’s 107 g of High Quality Dark Chocolate Coarsely Diced Preferably Valrhona,.
Triple Chocolate Cookies step by step
- In a large bowl, add flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Stir to combine well. In another bowl, add muscovado sugar, molasses and granulated sugar. Mix to combine well. In another large mixing bowl, add butter..
- Cream butter using a hand mixer or a stand mixer with a paddle attachment. Cream until it resembles a mayo texture. Add in the sugar mixture and egg. Continue mixing until well combined. You should have a smooth mixture with no large lumps..
- Sieve in half of the flour mixture. Mix until the flour mixture is fully incorporated. Sieve in the remaining half. Mix until the flour mixture is fully incorporated. *Make sure no lumps.*.
- Lastly, add in the chocolate chips and diced dark chocolate. Give it a final mix with a spatula to combine well. Cover with cling film and set aside in the fridge for 30 mins. Preheat oven to 160 degree celsius or 325 fahrenheit. Prepare 2 baking trays lined with parchment paper. Scoop 40g of cookie dough and roll into a ball..
- Place onto the baking tray. Repeat the process for the remaining cookie dough. *Leave about 1.5 inches of spaces between the cookies.* You may have to bake the cookies in batches and you should have 20 cookies. *Allow the cookie dough balls thaw to room temperature before baking..
- You can freeze the cookie dough balls in the freezer for up to 1 month. Thaw in the fridge overnight and at room temperature before baking.* Wack the cookies into the oven and bake for about 18 to 20 mins. It is difficult to tell if the cookies are fully baked as they are in dark color. You can smell the wonderful chocolaty aroma tho. Remove from oven and let cool for about 15 mins before transferring onto a wire cooling rack to cool completely. Serve immediately..