Chocolate fiber cookies. Peanut Butter Protein Cookies with Chocolate Chips. These Healthy High Fiber Cookies with chocolate chips are packed full of fiber and are gluten-free and vegan too! Bring all ingredients in a bowl.
This keto chocolate chip cookie recipe is the one you want to save with your essential go to keto Oat fiber is one of my favorite "new" products that I have been introduced to since starting the Trim. Bleached Wheat Flour, Semisweet Chocolate Chunks (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Anhydrous Dextrose, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor), Sugar, Soluble Corn Fiber, Enzyme Modified. Beat butter, sugars, cocoa, vanilla and eggs. You can have Chocolate fiber cookies using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate fiber cookies
- It’s 1 Cup of All-purpose flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 1/4 cup of even portion of chia, flaxseed & sesame.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sweetened Powder Cacao.
- You need 4 tbspn of Honey.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbspn of Cooking oil (no olive oil).
Add whole wheat flour and baking powder. Drop by tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheets. Dried figs are high in fiber and antioxidants and I sometimes chop up some dark chocolate instead of chocolate chips for an even healthier cookie. Indulge in delicious, crunchy cookies with decadent chocolate chips and a fresh-from-the-oven taste.
Chocolate fiber cookies step by step
- Pre-Heat oven to 392 Fahrenheit..
- Bring all ingredients in a bowl. Flour, oats, mixture of seeds, Cacao powder, honey, 2 eggs & cooking oil.
- Mold the mixture to individual cookies. Should have enough to make 15 individual cookies..
- Place in oven for 20 minutes..
Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine. How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch). MORE Cookie is the delicious cookie that gives you MORE. Whether it's protein or heart healthy fibre, our cookies are packed with healthy ingredients like whole grain oats, blueberries, quinoa. These keto chocolate chip cookies are the real deal!