Healthy cookies. If you have a dessert sized hole in your heart, we got this. Cookies belong in everyone's diet and these decadent (but healthy!) cookie recipes are about to prove it. Healthier versions of all your favorite cookies, including healthy peanut butter cookies, healthy chocolate chip cookies, and Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies: As cookie aficionados, we have a few tricks up our sleeves at Brit + Co. This nutritious batch is sweetened with honey and made of oats, almond butter and. When you're craving something sweet, there are plenty of options—but cookies feel like the best option a lot of the time. You can have Healthy cookies using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy cookies
- Prepare 1/4 cup of heated softened butter.
- Prepare 1 of softened banana.
- You need 1.5 cup of oats/gluten-free flour.
- It’s 1 cup of oats.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need of Chocolate chips.
These cookies may look indulgent, but these healthy recipes feature less sugar, lighter ingredients, and nutritious add-ins. There are many ways to go about holiday cookie-making without gobs of butter and sugar—really, there are! Here are some ways to indulge sensibly. These are truly the best healthy cookies I have ever had.
Healthy cookies instructions
- Mix all ingredients to form a med-hard mixture then add the chocolate chips right at the end.
- Preheat oven to 190°.
- The mixture won't rise extra itself so create a ball and flatten a little to form a cookie shape.
- Heat for about 15 minutes in the oven.
They're so tasty and so easy while still being gluten-free, dairy-free and The Best Healthy Cookies (from the Healthier Together cookbook). Find healthy, delicious cookie recipes including peanut butter, chocolate chip, oatmeal and sugar cookies. Healthier recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. These treats get a nutritious makeover… with delicious results! Soft and chewy healthy oatmeal cookies are made with oats, honey, coconut oil, chopped nuts, raisins, chocolate chips, and much more!