Snicker Doodle Pancakes. Inspired by snickerdoodle cookies, these fluffy breakfast pancakes are made of a cinnamon-buttermilk batter and topped with cinnamon sugar. Do your kids love morning pancakes ( or even dinnertime) ? Pancakes are a fantastic first recipe for little hands to work on- they get to measure, mix.
Snickerdoodle Pancakes – All of your favorite snickerdoodle cookies flavors in a simple pancake recipe! Cinnamon vanilla pancakes topped with cinnamon sugar and a. Snickerdoodle Pancakes, pancakes that taste like the delicious cookies! You can have Snicker Doodle Pancakes using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Snicker Doodle Pancakes
- It’s 2 of cups: All purpose flour.
- It’s 16 of tsp: Brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of tsp: Cinnamon.
- You need 4 of tsp: Baking powder.
- You need 1/4 of tsp: Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 of tsp: Salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 of cups: Milk.
- Prepare 1/4 of cup: Butter, melted.
- Prepare 2 of tsp: Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of large: egg.
Perfect for your decadent weekend breakfast! snickerdoodle pancakes with warm vanilla sauce Breakfast. Enjoy these pancakes that are made using Original Bisquick® mix and served with warm vanilla sauce – a tasty. These pancakes aren't just kid friendly, they come with a boost of protein and fiber thanks to a The special ingredient in these healthy pancakes is chickpea flour. Chickpeas fall under the term pulses.
Snicker Doodle Pancakes instructions
- Mix all dry ingredients together (flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, salt)..
- Pour dry ingredients into a large bowl and make a well in the middle..
- Pour wet ingredients into the well (milk, melted butter, vanilla extract, egg)..
- Mix slightly with a wired whisk until all ingredients are wet..
- Now fold the batter until it is smooth..
- Cook the batter on a non-stick surface on low-medium heat until light golden colour..
- Top with maple syrup..
These Snickerdoodle Pancakes takes a classic pancake recipe and mashes it up with snickerdoodle cookies! Fluffy pancakes have sugar and cinnamon both in the batter and sprinkled on top! While a snickerdoodle cookie is a winning breakfast every now and then, translating its flavors into pancakes is an even better way to breakfast. You'll love these tall, fluffy pancakes that taste almost like the real thing! Pour ¼ cup of pancake batter onto hot non-stick griddle.