Chocolate Chip Cookies. A chocolate chip cookie is a drop cookie that features chocolate chips or chocolate morsels as its distinguishing ingredient. The Best Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies. featured in Cookies Anyone There are a few secrets to the best classic, chewy chocolate chip cookies. Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine.
No one can resist the comfort of a chocolate. We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on. You can cook Chocolate Chip Cookies using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 of egg whites.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of sea salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp. of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 cup of mini chocolate chips.
These homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies are the BEST! One special ingredient helps deepens the flavor and gives the chocolate chip cookies a chewier texture. The perfect chocolate chip cookie is within your reach. Once you've mastered the art of the chocolate chip cookie from scratch, there'll be no going back to the frozen tubs!
Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- In a large bowl mix together oil, sugar, and egg whites..
- Add remaining ingredients..
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls, then place on cookie sheet..
- Bake 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes, or until cookies are just barely browned on the edges..
Chewy chocolate chip cookies with crisp edges, a rich, buttery, toffee-like flavor, big chocolate chunks, and a sprinkle of sea salt. Looking for something a bit faster and less labor-intensive? The BEST chocolate chip cookie recipe! These easy chocolate chip cookies are perfectly soft and chewy and buttery, loaded up with semisweet chocolate chips, and completely irresistible. Chocolate chip cookies have been one of my favorite desserts for as long as I can remember.