Whole Wheat M&M Oatmeal Cookies. The muffins you get from this recipe using all-purpose and whole wheat flour are great while still warm from the oven! Hearty, healthy, and satisfying whole wheat muffins filled with sweet apples and plenty of cinnamon spice! With zero refined sugar, by the way. (!!!) Yep, I went there.
You can feel a little better eating muffins with whole grains. Learn how to make Whole Wheat Muffin recipe from Chef Neha Naik on Get Curried. This Chocolate flavored Whole Wheat muffin is a healthier take on regular. You can cook Whole Wheat M&M Oatmeal Cookies using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Whole Wheat M&M Oatmeal Cookies
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cups of rolled oats.
- You need 3/4 cups of M&Ms.
This applesauce muffin recipe is by far the new favorite muffin in our house. And when you add whole wheat and sourdough into the equation? Making whole wheat sourdough English muffins is a great way to use up your sourdough starter in a. See more ideas about Favorite recipes, Yummy food.
Whole Wheat M&M Oatmeal Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 F..
- Melt butter in the microwave. Approximately 30 seconds on high. Melting the butter is important because whole wheat flour is pretty heavy compared to all purpose flour..
- Mix butter and brown sugar in a medium bowl..
- Add egg, vanilla, salt and baking powder. Mix well..
- Add whole wheat flour. Mix until a dough forms..
- Mix in rolled oats..
- Add M&Ms. The dough might be a little heavy so you may find it easier to mix using your hand..
- Roll into 1.5 inch balls and set on baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Press lightly on each ball to flatten out slightly. I prefer my cookies to be fairly thick..
- Bake for 16 minutes or until they start to turn golden brown..
Whole Wheat Muffins make a perfect option for my kid's tiffin. I have explained the benefits of whole wheat in my Multigrain bread recipe and you can see the nutritional. Whole Wheat Apple Muffins Adapted from King Arthur Flour. These dark, crazy moist muffins will keep well for several days, and the brown sugar on top. Our food ranking qualified whole wheat (in its original non-enriched form) as a very good source of The many benefits of whole wheat products are being recognized more and more by consumers.