Oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds. Oat Flakes Cookies Recipes on Yummly Oatmeal Peanut Butter CookiesMennonite Girls Can Cook. Honey Bunches of Oats Greek Honey Crunch cereal mixes crispy whole grain flakes and two crunchy granola clusters made with real Greek yogurt.
They were either dense little rocks or spread way too much. Thinly sliced peaches caramelize as they cook in these delicious, gluten-free, oat and yogurt pancakes. Oat and yogurt-based pancakes that are fluffy, gluten free and gently spiced. You can cook Oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds
- It’s 100 gr of oat flour.
- Prepare 90 gr of oat flakes.
- It’s 40 gr of margarine.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 120 ml of honey (thyme is possible).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 of diced Peach medium size.
Thinly sliced peaches caramelize against one side of the cakes once you flip them. Oats and honey go together like, well, oats and honey. Some flavor combinations are hard to improve on. Now you can enjoy all the delicious and satisfying wholesomeness of this perfect taste duo with Quaker Oats & Honey Granola.
Oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds step by step
- In a bowl mix the flour, the flakes, baking powder, salt, vanilla extract and the pinch of salt..
- Cut the peach in small pieces and let it aside. Melt the margarine.
- In a second bowl mix the melted margarine, with the egg and the honey..
- Pour the 1st bowl into the second and mix well. Add the diced peach and mix carefully..
- Leave at the fridge for an hour the mix of butter to stand..
- After an hour preheat the oven at 165 degrees in air and take out the mix from the fridge. Put almonds flakes to the little balls while you put them in the tray with 2 spoons..
- Bake for 12 min till bottom is bit brown. They might still look unbaked but is the way they look. Take them out and leave them at the tray for 15 min to stand. Enjoy!.
Enhanced with sliced almonds, this crunchy combo is great both hot. Before we proceed I know honey is interpreted as sugar by some people. This cookie recipe uses raw honey which can easily be replaced with maple syrup or agave nectar. Mix the Oats and the whisked Egg and Coconut until combined. Add the Honey and fold till just combined.