Quick Mexican Shrimp Cocktail.
You can have Quick Mexican Shrimp Cocktail using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Mexican Shrimp Cocktail
- You need 1 jar of Food Cravings Salsa.
- It’s 10 of large /12 medium/16 small cooked shrimp.
- It’s 1 of ripe but firm diced avocado.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno seeded and finely chopped.
- You need 3 tablespoons of chopped fresh cilantro.
- You need of Juice of 1 fresh lime.
- You need 2 of scallions chopped (white and green part).
Quick Mexican Shrimp Cocktail step by step
- If large shrimp then cut into bite size pieces and combine with salsa and lime juice. Set in fridge while preparing other ingredients. Add avocado, cilantro, scallions, and jalapeno. Refrigerate for 30 minutes if possible but ok to eat now! Additional ingredients could be chopped cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, and hot sauce 😋 Put in decorative glass and serve with saltines or chips. Great as an appetizer along with wedges or cheese quesadillas..