Mexican Quinoa Bowl.
You can have Mexican Quinoa Bowl using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican Quinoa Bowl
- Prepare 1 cup of quinoa prepared per instructions with broth for flavor.
- You need 2 tbsp of canned black beans per bowl.
- It’s 2 tbsp of canned chickpeas per bowl.
- You need 1/8 cup of roasted, diced sweet potatoes per bowl.
- You need of Cilantro-lime dressing/sauce.
- It’s of Cilantro.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 of avocado per bowl.
- It’s 1/3 of chili-lime chicken burger (Trader Joe’s) per bowl.
- Prepare 3 of heaping tbsp salsa or pico de gallo per bowl.
Mexican Quinoa Bowl step by step
- Prepare quinoa. I like to use a combination of bone broth and vegetable broth for flavor instead of water..
- While quinoa is cooking, roast sweet potato in the oven at 400-425° for 20-30 minutes..
- Cook chicken burger while sweet potatoes roast..
- Season and dice sweet potatoes..
- Add toppings to bowl and drizzle with cilantro lime dressing..