Brad's copycat taco bell double decker tacos. These double decker tacos don't just combine soft-n-crunchy shells into a texture explosion. They also superboost the space available for taco fillings. After the advent of the Why Pay More!
Combine all ingredients up to and including. ; Double Decker Tacos. Expand your taco constructing skills and double your taco delight with this easy and super-satisfying recipe. Copycat Taco Bell Double Decker Tacos. You can cook Brad's copycat taco bell double decker tacos using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's copycat taco bell double decker tacos
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of taco seasoning packet.
- It’s 10 (8 inch) of flour tortillas.
- Prepare 12 of hard taco shells.
- Prepare 1 of small can refried beans.
- It’s of Shredded queso fresco.
- It’s of Shredded cheddar.
- You need of Prepared pico de guillo.
- It’s of Chopped onion.
- It’s of Chopped cilantro.
- You need of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Lime wedges.
Make the fast food treat; Double Decker Taco of Taco Bell Fame. Why not enjoy the deliciousness, without the addition of anything you don't want. We like to use a little ground turkey to our meat to make this a bit lower in fat. Taco Bell has revealed the recipe for its now-discontinued Double Decker Taco, modifications for super-cheesy and spicy included.
Brad's copycat taco bell double decker tacos instructions
- Brown beef in a large skillet. Drain off fat. Add taco seasoning and 2/3 cup water. Cook until water evaporates..
- Meanwhile get all of your toppings chopped and ready to go. Get the beans heated and seasoned to taste..
- Heat a dry pan over medium low heat. Toast tortillas on each side a few seconds. Just until they start to brown..
- Spread beans evenly over tortillas. Sprinkle queso fresco over beans. Place hard shell on top. Fill hard shell with beef. Then onions and pico. Squeeze a lime wedge over. Add cheddar cheese, sour cream, and cilantro. Fold and serve immediately. Enjoy..
Here's how to make the Double Decker Taco, straight from the horse's mouth. This recipe is courtesy of Taco Bell. LOVE a Taco Bell Double Decker Taco!! It has the same great ingredients as the hard and soft taco but puts them together.genius!! Well will taco bell going under maybe these guys will hire me.