Easy taco stuffed peppers. Drizzle bell peppers with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place the peppers, cut side up, in the baking dish and spoon meat mixture into each pepper. These Taco Stuffed Peppers are such an easy weeknight dinner that are packed with flavor!
The peppers are hollowed out and roasted in the oven, then stuffed with ground beef, black beans, brown rice, corn, and salsa. Join me, Jessica Lawson from Big Delicious Life, in my kitchen for a step by step video on how to make my Stuffed Pepper Tacos! Taco Stuffed Peppers – all the flavors of tacos made healthy in a stuffed peppers! You can have Easy taco stuffed peppers using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy taco stuffed peppers
- It’s 2-4 of bell peppers with seeds scooped out and tops cut off.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of small purple onion.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 can of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 can of tomatoes with green Chiles.
- It’s 1 can of white hominy.
- You need 1 cup of shredded fiesta Mexican cheese.
They are going to be one of your favorite new dinners. I am trying to eat healthier and try new foods. I have never tried stuffed peppers and to be honest, never wanted to. I thought if they had all of the flavor of tacos.
Easy taco stuffed peppers step by step
- Preheat oven to 375. Boil water and put peppers in for minutes to soften them up..
- Cook ground beef with diced purple onion and drain, mix in everything except the cheese and place in a covered baking dish or a Dutch oven. Top with cheese and bake for 30 minutes..
Taco Stuffed Peppers You Want to Eat Every Day, Your family will eat this Taco Stuffed Peppers Recipe up! and Love it Ground Beef Recipes, Mexican Stuffed Peppers, These stuffed peppers are full of a delicious filling made with seasoned ground beef, rice, topped with cheese. This taco stuffed peppers recipe is loaded with flavor – large sweet bell peppers stuffed with taco seasoned ground meat then topped with melty cheese. Stuffed peppers are very easy to freeze, so you can make an extra large batch and keep them for even quicker and easier meals through the week. These turkey taco stuffed peppers are sponsored by Shady Brook Farms Turkey! Welcome to one of my forever go-to dinners!