Mexican street corn pasta. Mexican Street Corn, also known as Elote, is corn on the cob covered in mayonnaise or Mexican crema, then sprinkled with Cotija cheese, chili I have used some of the same flavors of Mexican street corn and translated them into a quick and easy pasta salad. My intention is always to honor. Mexican street corn (Elotes) is grilled corn on the cob, covered in a creamy chili lime dressing and cotija cheese.
Just be prepared to get lots of requests for the recipe! This Mexican Street Corn Pasta Salad is one of my all time favorite meals (salads?) to hit the blog. Primarily because corn is my favorite Controlling the spice in this Mexican Street Corn Pasta Salad. You can have Mexican street corn pasta using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican street corn pasta
- You need 4 of cobs of corn grilled and cut (or one can of corn).
- It’s 1 lb of pasta cooked and drained.
- Prepare 1 cup of pasta water (for sauce).
- You need 1 cup of heavy or lite cream.
- You need 1 can of a cooked veggies (optional- I used green beans).
- Prepare of Grilled chicken or ground turkey cooked (optional).
- Prepare of Chopped fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 handfuls of Queso fresco crumbled.
- Prepare of Sprinkle of pepper flakes.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
If you are worried about the spice, just leave out the jalapeños, paprika, and half. Delicious vegetarian Street Corn Pasta Salad with sweet corn, red bell pepper, avocado, creamy goat cheese and a super addicting cilantro pesto. This easy corn pasta salad recipe is not only delicious but is also a great way to use up your summer corn. Charred corn and pasta are tossed in a creamy chili-lime dressing and topped with cotija cheese and crispy bacon!
Mexican street corn pasta step by step
- Boil pasta and set aside. Grill corn and cut up..
- Add heavy cream and some pasta water to pan. Heat through and added the 2 cheeses, veggies, pasta, and seasoning..
- Add chicken and anything else you would want..
This delicious pasta salad recipe has all the great flavors of the popular Mexican Corn on the Cob, also known as Mexican Street Corn or Elotes. Here's our take on Mexican street corn pasta salad…. This street corn pasta salad has everything you could want: sweetness from the corn, saltiness from the bacon, creaminess from the dressing, brightness from the lime juice and spiciness from the jalapeño, chili and cayenne pepper. Street corn just became a potluck favorite in this simple pasta salad. How to make Mexican street corn pasta salad.