Chicken fillets baked In enchilada sauce. Today I am cooking at home and making cheesy chicken molé enchiladas baked in the oven. This is one of my family's favorite dishes when I have leftover molé. Try this easy low carb recipe, Baked Enchilada Chicken.
It's packed with some much flavor that you won't. Shredded chicken is layered with charred tortillas, sour cream, cheese, and enchilada sauce. Arrange in the prepared baking dish. You can have Chicken fillets baked In enchilada sauce using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken fillets baked In enchilada sauce
- Prepare 30 of chicken fillets.
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need 1 bag of enchilada spice.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato soup.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- It’s of Cheese.
Shredded chicken is simmered with masa harina, enchilada sauce and Cheddar cheese in this easy soup. If you like the chicken enchilada soup form Chili's, then you will love this! For those of you who are unclear, masa harina is just a corn flour (similar to corn meal but ground much finer) and you. Chicken enchiladas are a baked casserole dish made with four essential components.
Chicken fillets baked In enchilada sauce instructions
- Fry the chicken fillets in butter, until there nice and brown.
- Mix the enchilada spice with the tomato soup and water, and cook for 5min..
- Put the chicken fillets in a glass pan, pour the sauce over the chicken.
- Bake at 300f for one hour.
- Spread a bit cheese over, bake again till cheese is melted..
Evenly spread ½ cup of the enchilada sauce on the bottom of the baking dish. Pour ½ cup of enchilda sauce in a shallow bowl large enough. Enchilada Sauce is thickened with flour and flavoured with chicken stock/broth and Enchilada Place Enchiladas in, pour over remaining Sauce, sprinkle with cheese. Bake from frozen – The enchiladas can be baked from frozen. The enchilada sauce in this recipe is so good I Enchiladas can be filled with anything you can think of!