Easy walking tacos. A walking taco is essentially a taco in a bag that you can eat on the go! Tacos are a super easy How do you make a walking taco? Walking taco ingredients are the same as regular tacos just.
Have you ever heard of a "walking taco"? Walking tacos are a new trend that turns a simple snack into a tasty lunch or fun appetizer for parties. Walking tacos are a simple and delicious dinner idea with hardly any clean up. You can have Easy walking tacos using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy walking tacos
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 pack of taco seasoning.
- Prepare bags of Individual dorito.
- Prepare 1 cup of Colby jack cheese shredded.
- You need 2 of Roma tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded lettuce.
- It’s 1 can of chili beans.
- Prepare of Sour cream optional.
- Prepare of Taco sauce optional.
Your favorite taco meat and toppings served in a bag of Fritos or Doritos. These tacos are perfect for parties and potlucks! Brace Yourself: A Walking Taco is a frito bag filled with flavorful chili and toppings! Tacos in a bag are perfect for any party and let's face it, just so fun to eat.
Easy walking tacos instructions
- Cook ground beef and drain then stir in taco seasoning..
- Crush chips in bag..
- Put desired toppings on top. I use everything listed..
You have to try this easy Walking Taco recipe! These Easy Walking Tacos are perfect for all your summer get-togethers. The tacos are loved by both the young and young at heart and will be the hit of your summer party! These easy tacos in a bag will be on the menu rotation weekly! Super easy to make at home or for a concession stand menu item!