Mexican Casserole. This Mexican casserole recipe made with layers of tortilla chips, beef, and salsa makes a quick and easy dish that will please the whole family. Reviews for: Photos of Easy Mexican Casserole. This Healthy Mexican Casserole has roasted corn, roasted bell peppers, cheese, enchilada sauce, and corn tortillas.
Easy Mexican Casserole Recipe has the most delicious layers of cheese, ground beef, tortillas and more. Our Mexican Casserole recipes are perfect for Cinco de Mayo or just a casual weeknight dinner. From cheesy enchiladas to classic King Ranch Chicken Casserole, our collection of Mexican. You can have Mexican Casserole using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican Casserole
- Prepare 2 pounds of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 (4.5 ounce) of can chopped green chili’s.
- You need 1 (10 ounce) of can mild enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1 jar of taco sauce.
- You need 1 pound of shredded cheddar cheese.
Mexican Casserole Recipe This light and healthy vegetarian Mexican casserole gets its great flavor from tons of fresh ingredients, like cilantro, plum tomatoes, lime juice, and jalapeño peppers. Also known as Taco Lasagna or Mexican Casserole, this dish is layered with corn tortillas, ground beef, green chiles, beans, salsa, and cheese. A huge hit with a crowd! Skinny Mexican Casserole – A cheesy comforting casserole that you can enjoy guilt-free, chockfull of veggies and whole wheat Skinny Mexican Casserole.
Mexican Casserole step by step
- Brown the hamburger meat with onions. Drain off any excess fat. When the meat is done mix in the taco sauce and enchilada sauce and cook on medium heat another 5/6 until heated..
- In a saucepan mix together the cream of chicken and mushroom soups, and green chili’s with one cup of milk (I just fill up one of the soup can full of milk and that’s about a cup). Cook on medium high heat making sure you stir it frequently so it doesn’t stick to the bottom of pan. It doesn’t take long to cook. Maybe 5/6 minutes..
- In a 9×13 baking dish put a small portion of the hamburger mixture on the bottom and spread (this is so the corn tortillas won’t stick to bottom). Then a layer of corn tortillas. Next put a layer of the hamburger mixture. Now put a layer of the soup mixture and spread..
- Next put a layer of shredded cheese. Repeat these layers of corn tortillas, hamburger mixture, soup mixture then cheese. You will probably have enough for 3-4 layer. (I usually do 3 layers).
- Top with shredded cheese and cover with foil. I make sure the foil is a little bubbled so it doesn’t stick to the cheese..
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes with the foil on. Then take the foil off and bake another 10-15 minutes until cheese is slightly browned..
- Let stand 10-15 minutes and enjoy!.
Casseroles just never seem to get old to me. There are so many different things you can turn into a casserole. This Mexican casserole combines your favorite ingredients into a baked dish.. Mexican Casserole, Mexican Casserole With Ground Beef And Corn Tortillas, Easy Ground Beef Enchiladas. Spicy Green Chile Mexican Casserole with Ground Beef, Black Be… Kalyn's Kitchen.