Gai-lon Chinese Broccoli.
You can cook Gai-lon Chinese Broccoli using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gai-lon Chinese Broccoli
- It’s 1 pound of gai-lon, organic.
- It’s 1 cup of mushrooms, organic.
- You need 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, organic.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of minced garlic organic.
- It’s 1/2 of large onion, organic.
Gai-lon Chinese Broccoli step by step
- Wash the vegetables. Chop the gai-lon..
- Heat the oil add the gai-lon, onions, and garlic. Add salt stirfry..
- Slice the mushrooms and add. Coat each one in the oil while stirfrying. When the mushrooms cook through it's done. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.