Chinese Style Tofu & Shrimp With Fermented Bean Paste. Characteristics: Home-style Tofu is soft in texture and the flavor is quite fresh. As the tofu is fried in advance, the dish looks golden red in color. Cooking with this recipe results in a salty and spicy dish.
I am big fan of the fabulous ingredient tofu as other Chinese people. It is humble, plain and can partner with other seasonings. Try this delicious Vegan Chinese Takeout-Style Tofu and Broccoli recipe in your Instant Pot that's Tofu is a blank canvas and easily takes on the flavors it's given. You can cook Chinese Style Tofu & Shrimp With Fermented Bean Paste using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese Style Tofu & Shrimp With Fermented Bean Paste
- Prepare 300 g of White Tofu.
- Prepare 250 g of Shrimp (Medium Size).
- You need 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 3 Cloves of Shallots.
- Prepare 3 of Green Chilli Pepper (Jalapeno Works Fine).
- You need 3 of Red Chilli Pepper.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s of Green Onion (Optional).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Sweet Soysauce.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Light Soysauce.
- It’s 1 Tsp of White Pepper (Ground).
- It’s 1 Tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Powdered Mushroom Broth.
- You need 1 Cube of Powdered Chicken Broth.
- It’s 2 Tsp of Granulated Sugar.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Fermented Bean (Usualy In a Bottle / Jar).
For the tofu skeptics in my life, I. Place the tofu on a cutting board lined with. Even though it's Chinese-style, I should mention that it's not really a dish from China, but more of a. My home-style tofu is really simple: a block of tofu, some mushrooms (I used canned button mushrooms), ground pork, and shrimp.
Chinese Style Tofu & Shrimp With Fermented Bean Paste step by step
- Please Support Me By Visiting, Comment, Like & Subscribe to My Channel if You Like This Recipe & For More Recipe… https://youtu.be/n0EWdXAxwjo.
- Diced The Tofu & Deep Fried Until Golden Brown. Then, Drain The Excess Oil With a Strainer or Paper Towel..
- Prepare the Shrimp. Slice In The Middle And Remove The Veins. Then, Cut All The Vegetables, Finely Minced The Garlic, Slice The Shallots, Diagonaly Slice Green Chilli Pepper & Red Chilli Pepper, Peel Half of The Onion And Slice..
- Add 2 Tbsp of Fermented Bean (Taucheo In Chinese) Into a Mortar & Pestle, And Pound It Until The Beans Turn Into a Fine Paste..
- Heat Around 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil & Saute The Garlic & Onion, Followed By the Rest of the Vegetables, And Cook For About 2 Minutes..
- Add the Fermented Bean Paste & Stir With the Vegetables, Then Add the Shrimp And Stir Again..
- After The Shrimp Turn A Little bit Pink, Add 1 Tbsp of Sweet Soysauce, 1 Cube of Powdered Chicken Broth, 1 Tsp Powdered Mushroom Broth, 1 Tsp Salt, 2 Tsp Sugar, 50ml Water, And Stir Well. This is the Picture of Powdered Mushroom Broth, You Can Find it At Any Asian Market. This is a Subtitute for MSG, its Healhtier Because it Makes from Mushroom Broth..
- Put Back the Tofu Into the Pan, And Add 1 Tbsp of Light Soysauce, Stir & Cook For 2 Minutes. And Move to the Serving Bowl.
- For Optional Green Onion, Just Slice Them Diagonaly / Long. And Toss Them Into the Serving Bowl & Mix Well (Like a Salad) While it Still Hot..
- Your Chinese Style Tofu & Shrimp With Fermented Bean Paste Is Ready to Served..
- I Hope You Enjoy This Recipe. ^_^.
The sauce is the popular Chinese brown sauce that consists. Add onion greens and tofu cubes and saute for a minute or so. Combine the miso, soy sauce, honey, cashew butter, and vinegar in a bowl or small glass, mixing well. Pour this mixture into the wok. Stonky tofu (Chinese: 臭豆腐; pinyin: chòu dòufu) is a Chinese form of fermented tofu that has a strong odor.