Boiled Chinese Broccoli. Blanch or stir-fry Chinese broccoli (芥兰，Gai Lan) drizzled with oyster sauce is served in high-end restaurants as well as an easy home cooked dish. Steamed Chinese Broccoli (called Gai Lan) drizzled with a fabulous garlic ginger Oyster Sauce. Real "restaurant style" Chinese Broccoli with Oyster Sauce is NOT just oyster sauce (despite what.
Learn how to make Chinese broccoli that is crunchy, sweet and garlicky. Chinese broccolis also named as Gai Lan. Chinese broccoli is usually cooked as whole stalk. You can have Boiled Chinese Broccoli using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Boiled Chinese Broccoli
- You need of garlic.
- You need of vegetables oil.
- Prepare of Chinese Broccoli.
- Prepare of salt.
Chinese Broccoli with Oyster Sauce is a common dish that you'll find in a lot of Chinese homes or Recipe Instructions. A wide variety of chinese broccoli options are available to you, such as part, processing type, and cultivation type. Boiled Chicken with Ginger and Green Onion. Try this blanched Chinese broccoli with oyster sauce recipe.
Boiled Chinese Broccoli instructions
- Boil water.
- Put the Chinese broccoli into boil water for about 2 mins and then take out..
- Chopped the garlic into pellets..
- Put some vegetables oil into frying pan. Let the oil become hot..
- Put garlic pellets into the hot oil. Control the fire. As it easily burn..
- Put some salt on the Chinese broccoli..
- Add it with the vegetables oil and garlic pellets..
Add the Chinese broccoli to the boiling water. Broccoli is a very notorious vegetable but with low heat. In addition, it has the function of preventing and resisting Hereunder is just the common cooking recipe of Broccoli with Garlic for your reference. Chinese broccoli is from the same plant species as broccoli (Brassica oleracea) It has a bitter taste which mellows when cooked and it tastes delicious when stir-fried, steamed, boiled or added in soups. The broccoli is plenty salty once stirred into the super-seasoned sauce.