Chinese Style Macaroni. Macaroni can be prepared in different ways but this Chinese style of macaroni is developed in my kitchen. I didn't search on Internet for this recipe; it is my style from my kitchen. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
This chinese macaroni will always be welcome in my stomach. I really don't know why, but I can eat two huge plates of this meal and still be hungry after! Add macaroni, corn, green peas, corn kernels, and spam. You can cook Chinese Style Macaroni using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chinese Style Macaroni
- You need 3 cup of macaroni.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 2/3 of inch ginger root, minced (~2 tbsp).
- You need 1 large of stalk of celery diced.
- You need 1/2 of red pepper diced.
- You need 1 of onion, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of ground pork.
- It’s 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 cup of bean sprouts (or to preference).
- Prepare 1 small of can of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of soya sauce, divided.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon, the juice of.
- It’s 3 tbsp of flour mixed with 4 tbsp of cold water.
Add soy sauce, sea salt and black pepper. Chinese macaroni featuring macaroni tossed with Chinese sauces and vibrant veggies. A beautiful bowl of macaroni adorned with Chinese spices and assorted vegetables. An easy one-pot Asian-style macaroni soup recipe that many seeks comfort in, from kids to adults.
Chinese Style Macaroni instructions
- Cook macaroni (or choice) pasta as directed.
- While pasta cooking, heat sesame oil over medium-high heat in a wok or large frying pan.
- Add chopped onion, red pepper and celery, cook until onion becomes translucent (turn heat to medium if veggies start to brown and keep stirring!), remove veggies from pan and set aside.
- Add ground beef and pork (or choice) to same pan used for veggies, cook over medium-high heat until browned.
- When meat browned (drain if desired i don't though–yes i know that's bad for u, i do it anyways) add bean sprouts, garlic and ginger, return veggies to the pan, add beef broth, lemon juice and 1/2 of the soya sauce, bring to boil over medium high heat then add the water with flour, mix well and continue mixing over high heat until starts to thicken slightly.
- By now the macaroni should have been ready for awhile, turn down pan to medium, start adding the drained macaroni a bit at a time mixing well between each addition, add more soya sauce as desired ( I used the whole cup in the end because we really like it).
- Serve with @MMOBRIEN s Mike's Spicy Plum Sauce (I did 'cuz i wanted to make homemade plum sauce and it was fabulous!!) https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/351853-mikes-spicy-plum-sauce.
It can be made with Instant Pot or stove-top. A wonderful recipe for busy weeknight dinner. A simple soup loaded with macaroni, veggies and spam, topped with a fried egg. Add in the macaroni, frozen vegetables and spam. Cook until all ingredients are heated and cooked.