Mini chinese samosa. Please Upgrade to hindi mega pack to watch FOODFOOD Click to Subscribe. How to make Samosa with a chinese twist.-Samosa with a chinese twist. Ingredients for Mini Chinese Samosa Recipe.
Samosa or sambusa or samboksa is a fried or baked dish with savory filling. The filling varies according to different cuisines. It can be a filling of potato and peas, onions, noodles, mix vegetables and even. You can cook Mini chinese samosa using 18 ingredients and 27 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini chinese samosa
- You need 1 Cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Semolina.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of Ghee (Clarified butter).
- You need 1/4 Teaspoon of seeds carom (ajwain).
- Prepare To Taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare 1 Cup of noodles boiled and (refer process for this).
- Prepare 1/8 Cup of beans chopped french.
- You need 1/3 Cup of carrot chopped.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of cabbage chopped.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of chopped ginger finely.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of green chilli finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of soya sauce.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of chilli sauce.
- You need 1/2 Tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare To Taste of salt.
- Prepare 3 Cups of Oil for deep frying.
Easy Mini Samosa Recipe: Step by Step Mini Samosa Recipe, Tips to make Mini Samosa at home, Mini Samosa Mini Samosa is a North Indian recipe made from flour, roasted peanuts and spices. Automatic Injera Chapati Spring Roll Machine Samosa Pastry Sheet Lumpia Wrapper Machine. Mini Onion Samosa is a quick and delicious evening snack with a spicy caramelized onion filled and a crispy outer made from spring roll Mini Onion Samosa.
Mini chinese samosa step by step
- For covering, take a bowl and mix all the dry ingredients well.
- Knead tight dough, cover it with a damped cotton cloth and keep it aside.
- For the noodles, boil water on medium heat and add noodles.
- Boil it for 3-4 minute or till the noodles becomes soft.
- Take the noodles out of the boiled water and pour chilled water on it. By pouring chilled water, the shape of noodle will remain intact. Keep the noodles aside.
- Take a pan and heat oil on medium heat.
- Add ginger and green chilli and sauté it for 1 minute.
- Add cabbage, carrot, French beans and a pinch of salt, sauté it for 3-4 minutes till vegetables tender a bit.
- Add noodles, salt and pepper then sauté for 2 minutes. Note that add salt a bit less than estimation as chilli sauce and soya sauce will already have some salt content.
- Make the flame high and add soya sauce and chilli sauce, sauté it for a minutes.
- The stuffing is ready, keep it aside and let it sit for 10 minutes to cool down.
- Take the dough made for covering and divide it into 4 equal pieces.
- Take 1 piece and roll it thin and shape should be circle of approximately 8 inches in diameter.
- Cut the big circle into two semicircles.
- Dip index finger in a small bowl of water and draw a line with watered finger on the area which you need to stick as shown in Image1.
- Stick it and cone shape is ready.
- Add 2 tbsp of filling inside the cone.
- Use a little water, make area moisture and stick the two flaps together with your finger making 5-6 small pinch marks on that side.
- Repeat this for all the samosas.
- Heat the oil for deep frying on medium heat.
- Once oil is hot, reduce the heat to slow and put samosa in oil for frying.
- Make sure that samosa should be submerged fully in oil.
- Fry each side of samosa for 3-4 minutes or till it gives light golden in color.
- Repeat frying for all the pieces, you can fry more than one samosa at a time in case you are using a big vessel.
- Keep samosa on kitchen towel to remove the access oil. Samosas are ready..
- Serve it with tamrind chutney (sweet and sour sauce) made with tamarind and dates.
- Tip: To make the cover crispy, ghee measurement should be 1/5 of flour measurement and frying it on low heat will make it crispy. If the measurement is wrong then it may be possible samosa will come out oily or cover may have some cuts and the filling may come out into the frying oil..
Very popular mini ravioli machine, home samosa maker machine, jiaozi making machine on sale. Chinese samosas can be served as a snack or as an appetizer at a party or a get. MINI PONI make-up series, "fantasy mythic makeup to express youself"; Formula researched Simple and decent, easy operation, comfortable feeling, Chinese red shows noble, and classic black looks. Most relevant Best selling Latest uploads. Roll out another portion and again cut into strips and.