Buffalo chicken wontons. Crispy Buffalo Chicken Wontons. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Crab Wontons in the Air Fryer. These Buffalo Chicken Wonton Cups will happen more than once during the football season at our house! · Buffalo chicken wontons or rangoons are a twist on the classic crab rangoon.
Chicken, buffalo sauce and a crispy shell – how could you not want to that? Your belly will thank me later. Today's Buffalo Chicken Wontons Appetizer Recipe is so good! You can have Buffalo chicken wontons using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buffalo chicken wontons
- You need 1 of boneless skinless chicken breast diced super fine.
- You need 1 cup of buffalo sauce.
- You need 2 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ranch or blue cheese dressing.
- It’s 24 of wonton wrappers.
- It’s 1 of egg, beaten.
They are the perfect bite-sized appetizer for any event! Plus you just can't go wrong with anything buffalo chicken! These Buffalo Chicken Wonton Cups are the PERFECT little bites! Loaded with all the classic flavors of buffalo chicken, they're crunchy, creamy, spicy, and SO delicious.perfect for game day, parties.
Buffalo chicken wontons step by step
- Heat fryer to 375. Cook chicken in a lightly oiled pan and stir in buffalo sauce, ranch or blue cheese dip, mozzarella cheese and cream cheese..
- Beat the egg and brush each wonton wrapper with it. Place about a teaspoon of the mixture into the center of each wrapper and fold over in a triangle shape. Fry 1-2 minutes until golden brown. Serve with ranch to dip..
These buffalo chicken wontons with homemade yogurt blue cheese dip are so perfect for tailgating! By being baked in the oven with minimal ingredients, these are… Learn how to make buffalo chicken wonton cups! It's the perfect recipe for a quick dinner or a fun appetizer. Today I tried a new one called buffalo chicken wonton cups. Put the Buffalo sauce, sweet chili sauce, honey and butter in a saucepan and bring to a simmer Take a wonton wrapper (cover the rest with a damp towel) and put a small amount of the chicken.