You can have Egg Tart using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egg Tart
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s 180 ml of water.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of evap milk.
- Prepare of Vanilla.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- You need 115 g of butter.
- You need 2 of eggs.
Egg Tart step by step
- Making crust::: place butter at room temp until softened. Cream butter and sugar with mixer unti it become smooth and fluffy. Add in egg and vanilla and mix again.
- Sift flour in 2 batches, scrape sides of the bowl between additions with a spatula and knead dough.
- Roll the dough to a 1/2 cm thickness. Cut dough and form like a tart tin. Lightly press the dough with your thumb. Starting from the bottom then up to the sides.. While pressing the dough turn the tart tin clockwise/anti clockwise in order to make even tart shell. Trim any excess dough.
- Mix 2 eggs, sugar, 180 ml water, evap milk and vanilla. Whisk all. Carefully pour mixture into tart shell. Then pre heat oven to 200c for 10 mins then lower the heat to 180c.Then put in tarts and bake for 55 mins.