You can cook Chinese Chicken using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese Chicken
- It’s 500 g of chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 cups of chopped cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of seasoning of choice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of siracha sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sweet soy sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of sesame seeds.
Chinese Chicken instructions
- Cut chicken breast into bite sized pieces and marinate in salt, pepper and seasoning of your choice..
- Coat chicken pieces in flour and fry in shallow oil until fully cooked..
- In sesame oil sautè your chopped onion and carrots for 4 minutes. Add cabbage and sautè for a further 2 minutes..
- In a bowl mix siracha sauce, sweet soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, honey and soy sauce..
- Add the chicken, the sauce and the sesame seeds to the vegetables and let it cook until well combined..
- Garnish with sesame seeds and spring onion. Enjoy..