Chinese fried rice. Chinese fried rice is a family of fried rice dishes popular in Greater China and around the world. It is sometimes served as the penultimate dish in Chinese banquets, just before dessert. Please Subscribe & be the first to recieve more of my Authentic Chinese Cooking Videos and Check out my other cooking videos too : ) This video shows you.
Fried Rice – homemade Chinese fried rice recipe with Chinese sausage, shrimp, eggs and steamed rice. So easy, and much better than takeout. Authentic Chinese restaurants make Fried Rice with Chinese Sausage. You can cook Chinese fried rice using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese fried rice
- Prepare 2 TBS of butter.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 of yellow onion.
- It’s 2 of medium carrots.
- You need 1/2 cup of peas.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced ginger.
- Prepare 3 cups of cooked rice.
- It’s 2 of green onions.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of sriracha.
I'm betting that the vast majority of readers have never bought or cooked Chinese Sausage before. Fried rice is a delicious and traditional side dish in Chinese cuisine. If you're used to ordering it at your favorite restaurant, it may be time to give the homemade version a try. I am referring to the simple Chinese fried rice with only eggs, garlic, scallions, soy sauce, and a pinch of salt.
Chinese fried rice instructions
- Use half of butter to make scrambled eggs.
- Use half of butter to saute onions, carrots, peas, garlic, and ginger.
- Add cooked rice, soy sauce, and Sriracha cook for 2 minutes..
- Add scrambled eggs stir until combined.
- Sprinkle with green onions and serve.
These simple ingredients deliver a delicate balance of flavor and texture. Chinese fried rice is the quintessential comfort food. Think of it—a bowl of steaming white rice cooked to just the right consistency, filled with bits of meat and vegetable. This recipe for Chinese Fried Rice comes together surprisingly quick, and it's tasty, darn tasty! I've made many Chinese Fried Rice recipes over the years and it always seemed like it was missing.