Niratama (egg & chinese chives). Niratama literally means garlic chives (nira) and egg (tama shorten for tamago). Eggs and garlic chives are cooked on high heat till fluffy outside and still soft inside. We like to eat it as a single main.
Marinated Eggs Mayak Gyeran 마약계란 – ゆで卵醤油漬けレシピ Marinated Boiled Eggs in Soy Sauce ไข่ต้มดอ. Niratama is a quintessential dish in Japanese home cooking. Extremely quick and easy to make, this will become your go-to when you're in a pinch to get food on the table! You can cook Niratama (egg & chinese chives) using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Niratama (egg & chinese chives)
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of nira (chinese chives) (wash and cut into 3cm pieces).
- Prepare 2 of beaten eggs.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of sake.
- It’s 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of mirin.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
A recipe for Niratama Donburi (Japanese Eggs with Garlic Chives over Rice)! Egg with Chives Over Rice (Niratama Donburi) Niratama donburi is a Japanese comfort dish, soft fluffy egg stir fry with Chinese chive served over. If you've just caught a cold, niratama-gayu is good for you.
Niratama (egg & chinese chives) instructions
- Combine all seasonings in a saucepan and bring to a simmer. (after boiled about 30 sec).
- Add nira, stir and simmer over medium-low heat until cooked. (nira is cooked in a flash).
- Pour the beaten egg evenly on surface and cook for 20~30 sec over low heat. Cover with a lid and turn off the heat. Steam the egg until desired doneness..
Ingredients used in Niratama Garlic chive and Egg. • Soy sauce – to taste. When the leaf are soften, add beaten egg and cover it for a few seconds. When the egg get cooked,the dish is ready. See recipes for Niratama (egg & chinese chives) too. Niratama Donburi (Japanese Eggs with Garlic Chives over Rice) recipe!